Wednesday 20 March 2013

News.

                                                                 This Morning

                                                             I was attacked today.
                                                                   By a juicer.



                                        See? The juicer isn't  too good no more either.





This Afternoon

I got my hair cut. 
My arm is quite exciting.



Anyway, I will now go. Have a smashing ( in the non-literal sense of the word) day:)

3 comments:

  1. Goodness! It looks ever so nice! (the hair)

    Aaaaargh! (the arm)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Erm, the top of the juicer wasn't on properly (unknown to me). It went for a minute, and then the top flew out, as did all the innards which when hurtling across the room. And the carrot. It was quite amusing, actually.

      Delete