Sunday 17 March 2013

Musings

Hola! 
How is life? 
It is raining which is AWESOME! 
MY guinea pigs are fat. There is no use denying it.
I just finished the Goblet of Fire. It was fairly awesome. I may not recover.
I have slightly given up on Jurassic Park, but I think I'll try and finish it.
What do you think of an acting career?
Pintrest is awesome. 
As is Blimy Cow. Most of the time.
Les Mis is pretty.
I like paramecium. 
they so cute.
Bye bye.

P.S.  I had a thought a while ago. I was like "I don't feel mad". It was weird.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you must continue with Jurassic Park! There's an awesome sentence near the end. "He felt only a slight pain, very slight..." You'll know it when you see it.

    Shall we skinny up the guinea pigs when they come to visit? I could put them on a regimen. Six times round the cage before dinner. Of course, one wouldn't wish to overdo it. I don't suppose there's much margin of error with a guinea pig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yus, I will try. I believe I recall you quoting that line. So nice.

      About the guinea pigs, please do, but your in for a bit of a job.

      Delete