Tuesday 5 March 2013

Hermitage.

I want to be a hermit. Here's why:

1. No one to be around. Free to write your novel criticizing the public without having to interact. Frankly, I think I've had just about enough of that for a lifetime.

2. No responsibility. Not like, "Oh I gotta get up to go to so and so." but like, " I think I'll stay in bed all day and cry." and then you don't make an excuse.

3. Warbling. As loud and out of tune and peskily as you wish. All day. The same tune.

4. Having conversations with people in your head, and not getting funny looks as you argue to them.

5. NO PHONE.

6. I will be a hermit with internet. That never breaks down.

7. Acting your favorite movies out in peace.

8. Never looking at an undesirable textbook again.

9. Free reign to scream at the top of your lungs. I've always wanted to do that. A real throat braker. On a hill, possibly in the rain. Such fun.

10. No "saying the wrong thing". If you do, your imaginary friend doesn't get it anyway. They tend to pretty thick.

But I don't think I will. There don't seem to be many free caved hills around the place. And Mother wouldn't approve.

Perhaps I'll write a book.



3 comments:

  1. Hello, me darlin'. put the odd photo in. Then it's easier for me to read!! :)

    http://bankwhitt.wordpress.com/ or, more excitingly, http://bankwhitt.wordpress.com/biology/

    Philippians 4:8, “Finally, whatsoever things are true, .. honest, .. just, .. pure, .. lovely, .. of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, every ten years you could meet up with the Doctor and swap stories. I'd be good fun for a hermit.

    ReplyDelete