Sunday 31 March 2013

On My Mind

I am currently feeling EXCESSIVELY CHEERFULL.
Before I was feeling excessively out of touch with reality.

Anyhoo, I put on vast amounts of eyeliner and blue green and orange eyeshadow ALL THE WAY UP TO MY EYEBROW on one eye, and then, with a reality convicing crazily villainous face sprung into Sister Ruth's room.

We are working out clothes to take on our holiday, so I wrote a Travel Guide for the Economic and Miserly Minded Meander.

SUCH EXCITMENT.

I think I am scarying my family no end. I must remind myself to use self contol, instead of bawling out Les Mis as the top of my voice all the time.

On the topic of Les Mis, it is amazing how it comes up all the time. For instance, we saw a cusion today with said something like:

"Grandma, You've a heart full of love!" and a picture of a granny and her sentermental grandchild.

So what did I think?

" A heart full of love! A night bright as day! And you must never go away, Cosette, Cosette! etc. etc. etc."

And then it rained, and we all know what that means, right?

I think I might become a hermit after all.

Or a scary old lady with lots and lots of smelly squat dogs and a suffocating perfume.

PS I want to play Javert. Do you think they'd take me?


No comments:

Post a Comment