Thursday 1 May 2014

Nope, I Didn't Die

Well hello there, little world.

I have returned, after a lengthy break, to amuse you all with my endless wit.

In a fit of vanity and photo inspiration, I  did a photo shoot in my new Factory Jumper, and my sister's Gumboots. I am telling you, sometimes I amaze myself. So here it is, the wondrous Autumn Bracken Owl Stunning Spectacular Photo Shoot. That is what I'm calling it.

We started off down by the fence, staring the jumper and a wistful model look....

 We then moved to the log pile, adding rustic charm to the picture, which is actually quite hard to achieve....
 Wistful.
 Then we tried to add some domesticatedness and action to the shot....piling wood is so Autumn, don't you think?
 And...oh dear...hang on....well, it seems the model didn't know what concealer was, so we are calling this one 'Sleepy Dreams"....

 With a shift of locations, we tried out a few artsy looking down shots, which were......

 We really liked this picture, because it had a beautiful 'unfinished' sort of look, if you know what we mean....
 the mood here is just stunning
 And this was perfect with the casual 'leaning against the house'....
Here we went for a more sinister look....




    Really, she didn't do it.....
       


So, yeah. In other news, I HAVE A YOU TUBE CHANNEL!!! It is imaginitavely called 'Abby's Telly', and here it is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeiweUzncMkcJ1H-L5dNXg   Now, I know I've been a little slack of late, by hey, my life is hard, you know? However, I do hope to put up some more videos soon.

That's all for today, kiddies, but I'm glad you stopped by. Tell your friends, and be ready.

I have returned.



No comments:

Post a Comment