Thursday 7 February 2013

HP ( but not the sauce)

Hi there!

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



*ahem*

Right, well. That pretty much sums up my feeling right now. I have been watching Harry Potter, and have made to the LAST movie. We are about halfway through, and I am just like, well,

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ANYWAY. Myself is having a very social life this term. It goes against my advertising. Also, myself and my sister, are going to go to the gym. God willing.

Ack, well, I better be off, so farewell an...


AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


...ah... its all good...


:)



As an aside, The Little Lane of Musings would like to inform the neighbors that no, or at least very few, persons were splinched, scared, or snogged in the making of this post.

And the writer was already mental, so its kinda ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment