Tuesday 22 January 2013

Loving Revolution at the Flicks.

Yesterday night we went to see the new film-style production Les Miserables. It was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! The actors, the filming, the singing, all of it was just beautiful. The story is so grace filled. I loved it. Spent the whole time bawling my eyes out. Very embarrassing when the lights come on, but sooooooo worth it! I highly recommend it.
At the start of the film, I felt it was a bit weird to be watching a 'recorded' musical, but you soon forget! It was just so moving! I'm gushing, I know, but I think it is for good reason.

3 comments:

  1. Was it not? Unspeakably so, even? I also bawled throughout, first as a conditioned response, no doubt, but more and more until the husband person started getting worried. Ugly crying, it is called. Fascinatingly, though, I had eyeliner on and it looked fine afterwards. Also, I spent the whole movie without a tissue, but discovered one tucked somewhere unmentionable when I got home.

    Cathartic, it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was terribly amazing. The eyeliner must have been made of Tough Stuff.
      I too! I only found a tissue afterwards. Quite embarrassing.

      Delete